I am very excited, I've won my first ever award, and it's for doing something that I really enjoy (when I can find the time which is very limited these days now that I've started back at work). So a slightly belated thank you to Liebster Blog Awards - it is very nice to be appreciated.
So, as being appreciated is such a nice feeling, I would like to pass that nice feeling on and appreciatie Oldermum (www.oldermum.co.uk/blog) who was the kind fellow blogger who nominated me. Hers was one of the first blogs I came across when I began blogging and I really enjoy her writing. So thank you Oldermum and I hope that I have linked back to you correctly?
Well, that's rule 1 and 2 below taken care of, here is a list of the Leibster Award Rules:
Leibster Award Rules
1. Thank my Liebster Blog Award presenter (s) on my blog (tick)
2. Link back to the blogger (s) who awarded you (tick)
3. Copy & paste the award to your blog (tick)
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award (tick)
5. Let them know of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog (I'll try!)
Finally, try to pass the award on to blogs that are fairly new and have less than 200 followers.
Being very new to this myself I must confess that I haven't had a lot of time to follow many bloggers yet (or work out how to follow them!!) so my 5 nominations go to bloggers that I have only recently come across and really enjoyed reading. So, without further ado, my nominations go to the following bloggers who I will hopefully be following myself soon when I get time to work out how to do it (IT is not my strong point as you can tell!!):-
- http://www.trouble-doubled.blogspot.com/. This blog is one that I have been following for a little while. I love her honesty, the fact that she admits to borrowing her daughter's £5.00 note in order to buy a chinese meal is brillliant and anyone that's got the balls to write the word "balls" in their description definitely gets my attention.
- http://nikki-stressymummy.blogspot.com/. She makes me laugh. Her blog about naming lady bits and the visit to the headmistresses office had me in stitches. I also think her baby promises are lovely and such a nice thing to write.
- http://thatsthebabygame.blogspot.com/. I love Mya's musings and her recent post as to why she started blogging tells a lovely story about how she used a diary to form a bond with someone else.
- http://www.fishfingersfortea.blogspot.com/. Her recent post called "That Moment" is so nicely written and so true for all us parents.
- http://www.glitterbugbaby.blogspot.com/. I feel a connection with this blogger. She seems to be just like me, keen to join the blogging world but not quite sure what to write about. She has written some lovely honest posts so far and has written them really well. I look forward to reading more.